Board logo

标题: 一首激情的歌 [打印本页]

作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-4-9 23:47     标题: 一首激情的歌

Simple Plan - Generation

Powered by 寻找干冰 QQ:289889815

(Listen)

I'm sick of all this waiting
And people telling me what I should be
What if I'm not so crazy
Maybe you're the one who's wrong not me

So what you gonna do, what you gonna say
When we're standing on top
And do it our way
You say we got no future
You're living in the past
So listen up
That's my generation
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

I don't need to say I'm sorry
I do what everybody wants to do
It's not so complicated
Because I know you want the same thing too

So what you gonna do, what you gonna say
When we're standing on top

And do it our way
You say we got no future
You're living in the past
So listen up
That's my generation
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

Don't need to say I'm sorry
It's not so complicated
Cause I know you want the same thing too
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

Hey ho, Lets go
That's my generation
Hey ho, Let's go
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation[attach]7891[/attach]

-----END-----
作者: 面包新语    时间: 2009-4-9 23:49

SO I AM!
作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-4-9 23:49

SF自己坐,有同感顺便会哈···
作者: 科院一枝花    时间: 2009-4-9 23:49

-----END-----
作者: 不再...    时间: 2009-4-9 23:50

好听~
作者: 不再...    时间: 2009-4-9 23:50

嘿嚯  LET'GO!
作者: 沫白白    时间: 2009-4-9 23:51

典型美国朋克摇滚··· 对我来说有点吵``
作者: 不再...    时间: 2009-4-9 23:56

越听越喜欢
LZ多分享点撒
作者: 面包新语    时间: 2009-4-9 23:57

3# ◇﹊恛憶未來


你坐的是板凳--!
作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-4-10 00:01

刷新慢了- -!
作者: 落地请摔手机    时间: 2009-4-10 14:03

以前喜欢passion的歌  现在喜欢蓝调
作者: 909333476    时间: 2009-4-15 11:20

有点说唱的!!!!
作者: nini    时间: 2009-4-15 22:25


作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-4-16 23:51

每dang心情低落的时候会听,马上精神振奋- -!  是不是有同感的呦- -!
作者: 施主有礼    时间: 2009-4-17 00:02

简单计划的歌,非常喜欢!
ROCK
作者: ckdudm1985    时间: 2009-4-19 17:09

恩,不错哦
作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-4-19 23:16

希望大家多多的分享好听的歌曲...
作者: 守望者    时间: 2009-4-19 23:56

感觉还
不错
作者: hellomoto    时间: 2009-5-6 23:42

不错!!!
作者: psyche@...    时间: 2009-5-6 23:53

适合放天下足球?HOHO……
作者: qfwy    时间: 2009-5-8 23:54

好听
我很喜欢
作者: steve    时间: 2009-5-10 12:30

还可以。。。
作者: ranlijun    时间: 2009-5-10 16:09

不喜欢这种类型的
作者: fenger    时间: 2009-5-12 14:53

听不懂,哎!
作者: cqust123    时间: 2009-5-19 23:37

不错很霸道》》》
作者: 辉伤    时间: 2009-5-29 10:42

4# 科院一枝花


不错嘛
作者: ◇﹊恛憶未來    时间: 2009-6-2 23:40

#24
作者: 沙狼    时间: 2009-8-31 21:45

都是高手奥!




欢迎光临 重科益欣社区 (http://bbs.xx215.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2