Board logo

炎籾: Thinking of you [嬉咫云匈]

恬宀: August    扮寂: 2009-6-11 23:25     炎籾: Thinking of you

云愉恷朔喇 August 噐 2009-6-13 14:03 園辞

最最  遊匯肝銭偬窟曾遍梧兆吭房匯劔議梧
Thinking of you

Lyrics : WISE
Music : MASATAKA KITAURA
Arrangement : LOW JACK THREE+MASATAKA KITAURA
Strings arrangement : SHIN KOUNO

WISE

the up and down,the down and up,
the inside out till my time is up...
そばにいてくれた繁�_の
the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places
房い竃す I\'ll be thinking of you...

the up and down,the down and up,
the inside out till my time is up...
そばにいてくれた繁�_の
the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places
房い竃す I\'ll be thinking of you...

When I was just a kid
徭佚が隔てなくて
しょっちゅううつむいてたっけ
怎圷ばかり��てると
せっかくの尚弼も朕に秘らなくなる
my mama used to say \"Keep your head up\"
和�鬚�ずにほら��貧げな
丶��でいつも啾�櫃�れた
銚�Hの贋壓 械にでっかく
あたたかい谷下みたいな��
いくら湖�xしても怎らないくらい
たとえ弊順が�海忙悗辰燭箸靴討�
あなたはきっとオレの龍圭
ミカサ・エ・トゥカサ
You had a big heart and I love you for that
I would never forget your blessings まじありがとう
この�枅蕁〃気擦襪泙�

the up and down,the down and up,
the inside out till my time is up...
そばにいてくれた繁�_の
the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places
房い竃す I\'ll be thinking of you...

もしも彜�rが�`って
この弊にオレしかいなくて
あなたのいない弊順を�誅颪靴�
惚たして侑せかって��
�F彜 繁が繁��つける弊の嶄
怎らないスペ�`スでいがみ栽う恷嶄
だからこそ社怛の寄俳さ 嗔�_ 嶼�g one love
at times I couldn\'t believe the shit I got myself in
for who was there to comfort me could I do the same
facing the amazing world we\'re living in
云輝に�{まれてるね
徭蛍が佚じられなくなった�rも
そばにいてくれた繁の並
けっして梨れない
thanx for the support 慌に貧がってこう
that\'s what true friends are for

梨れない この�欒屬繊,修���しさが くれた薦は
It\'s a part of me and I\'m gonna take it to the top
there are certain things in life that can\'t be forgot

when things got hard and hope had to leave me
cause it wasn\'t all easy, but you always beleved in me,
and I thank you
when things got hard and hope had to leave me
cause it wasn\'t all easy, but you always beleved in me,

the up and down,the down and up,
the inside out till my time is up...
そばにいてくれた繁�_の
the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places
房い竃す I\'ll be thinking of you...
the up and down,the down and up,
the inside out till my time is up...
そばにいてくれた繁�_の
the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places
房い竃す I\'ll be thinking of you...

I\'ll be there to be your friend,
for all the time you were there for me
I\'ll be there to be your friend,
return the love you gave to me
I\'ll be there to be your friend,
for all the time you were there for me
I\'ll be there to be your friend,
return the love you gave to me

�Kわり
PS   音浪散晩囂梧議辛參音喘和阻 宸頁晩囂梧
恬宀: rane    扮寂: 2009-6-11 23:33

枠競壅和
恬宀: 音壅...    扮寂: 2009-6-11 23:43

厘浪散晩猟議..
恬宀: 荻兩硯肺    扮寂: 2009-6-12 00:00

厘音浪散晩云  具鱗式鱗




散哭高匝 嶷親吩仞芙曝 (http://bbs.xx215.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2