Board logo

标题: Lost (Feat. Jay-Z)- Coldplay [打印本页]

作者: August    时间: 2009-11-11 11:17     标题: Lost (Feat. Jay-Z)- Coldplay

Coldplay - Lost (Feat. Jay-Z)



Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost!
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm across

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I don't get what I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause a long may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Oh and I'm just waiting until the firing stopped
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off

Aha, I gotcha, uh...
With the same sword they knight you,
they gon' good night you with
Shit, that's only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, see Malcolm
See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome
See Jesus, see Judas
See Caesar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide
Suicide, it's a suicide
If you succeed, prepare to be crucified
Media meddles, niggaz sue you, you settle
Every step you take, they remind you you're ghetto
So it's tough being Bobby Brown
To be Bobby then, you have to be Bobby now
And the question is, "Is to have had and lost
Better than not having at all?"
Because I'm...
Oh and I, just waiting 'til the shine wears off
Oh and I, just waiting 'til the shine wears off
作者: 星涅火    时间: 2009-11-11 12:42

似乎你挺喜欢英语的
作者: August    时间: 2009-11-11 12:44

2# 星涅火


我不喜欢英语
我喜欢听歌
作者: 帅的被人砍    时间: 2009-11-11 13:22


作者: 我爱拉芳    时间: 2009-11-11 14:17

这是一首很不错的歌,
chris martin在格莱美颁奖典礼上唱的
作者: shenyunfu    时间: 2009-11-11 14:26

3# August


都是被英语璀璨的啊
作者: August    时间: 2009-11-11 14:50

6# shenyunfu


那可不是么
作者: 19880417    时间: 2009-11-11 17:41

what's this???




欢迎光临 重科益欣社区 (http://bbs.xx215.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2