Board logo

标题: 菜鸟上路,发首好听摇滚! [打印本页]

作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-1 12:39     标题: 菜鸟上路,发首好听摇滚!

平时无聊,喜欢听歌,主要以英文为主,偶然发现这论坛有专门的音乐板块,发一首探路,有人响应再继续。。。一首说唱风摇滚投石问路,勿见笑、、
http://D:\\旋音萦绕\\外文\\09.11.27\\A Change-Flipsyde.mp3
A Change-Flipsyde
(Flipsyde是来自美国加州奥克兰市的嘻哈摇滚乐队,成立于2003年,Flipsyde曾担任2006年冬季奥运会歌演唱者。《A Change》是09最新专辑主打歌!音乐不错,女的很漂亮,整体很喜欢,MTV也很棒!强烈推荐@)
A Change-Flipsyde
If it wasn't for my pain
Then I wouldn't know my strength
If it wasn't for my future
I won't be fightin here today
And of course, I know my way up
Cause I fell the same way down
What matters is what you do
When the troubles come around
Take a step now, get up on your feet
Gotta be brave, no clouds above thee
Follow your heart, and then you'll see
There's always a way,
[Hold on tight, tomorrow will bring
Every key to every locked dream
It ain't hard as it seems
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
And all the doubts and the stress
Will be just history
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
Will be just history
Your mind carries heavy weight
And your knees are kinda weak
You wanna run and fly away
But you hurt the wound is deep
You feel like it's time to give up
When your soul is cryin loud
Nothing lasts forever
You will find your way
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
And all the doubts and the stress
Will be just history
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
And all the doubts and the stress
Will be just history
I only wanna be a real man
I already got a real plan
I ain't gotta be rich
I ain't gotta have wealth
I just do the best I can
Cause the life of a child
Innocent's worth more
Than a ring and ya new jeans
Got love in my life
And that's all that I need
You believe and you succeed
And through the pain and the hard times
We push on with our head high
Each one reach one clothe one feed one
Do it right now, its time
Things about to change
Oh yes, we can
Things about to change
Yes yes we can
Things about to change
Oh yes, we can
Things about to change
Yes yes we can
Things about to change
Oh yes, we can
Things about to change
Yes yes we can
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
Baby don't cry
Things are bout to change
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
And all the doubts and the stress
Will be just history
And all the hurt and the tears
Will be just history
And all the doubts and the stress
Will be just history
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-1 12:41

斑竹,申请加个精!!
作者: 星涅火    时间: 2009-12-1 13:00

东西都没看到
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-1 13:11

么好意思我给弄错了
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-1 13:19

A Change-Flipsyde(现在能看到不?)
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-1 17:28

MV,在这!!乐队官网宣传视频!女女挺爽、、、
作者: yrf630    时间: 2009-12-1 19:17

歌不错
只是她为什么老是摸自己胸部,不解
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-2 14:24

一切源于自信、、、
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-2 14:41

不让贴子沉,每天贴首!
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-3 16:56

贴首《无赖》MV,一定要等到2分钟以后再关!
作者: 胡子好烦    时间: 2009-12-4 22:55

楼主辛苦了!
作者: 胡子好烦    时间: 2009-12-4 22:59

主唱女女身材很不错哦
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-4 23:13

主唱女女身材很不错哦
胡子好烦 发表于 2009-12-4 22:59

走路不好看!
作者: angel    时间: 2009-12-6 11:59

  kankanha 看看哈
作者: 往事    时间: 2009-12-15 19:50

拯救自己的成果!
作者: 依舞诺    时间: 2009-12-16 22:12

还好啦,,我喜欢ENGLISH




欢迎光临 重科益欣社区 (http://bbs.xx215.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2