返回列表 发帖

Hey there Delilah

Hey there Delilah

歌曲:Hey there Delilah
乐队:Plain White T's     
专辑:Every Second Counts
第50届格莱美年度最佳歌曲提名(五)
[Plain White T's    第50届格莱美(2007)音乐获两项提名:年度最佳歌曲Song Of The Year,最佳流行歌曲组合或乐队Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals]


Hey there Delilah 你好,黛丽拉
What's it like in New York City? 纽约现在怎么样?
I'm a thousand miles away 我现在在千里之外
But girl tonight you look so pretty 不过,姑娘今晚你真美
Yes you do 真的
Times Square can't shine as bright as you 时代广场也比不上你明媚
I swear it's true 我发誓这是真的
Hey there Delilah 你好,黛丽拉
Don't you worry about the distance 不要担心我们之间的距离
I'm right there if you get lonely 你寂寞时,我就到那里
Give this song another listen 再听一次这首歌
Close your eyes 闭上你的眼睛
Listen to my voice it's my disguise 听着我的声,假装
I'm by your side 我就在你身边
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
What you do to me 你让我想你

Hey there Delilah 你好,黛丽拉
I know times are getting hard 我知道生活不容易
But just believe me girl 姑娘,相信我
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar 以后我会靠吉他来赚钱
We'll have it good 一切都会好起来
We'll have the life we knew we would 我们会过好日子
My word is good 我说到做到
Hey there Delilah 你好,黛丽拉
I've got so much left to say 我有好多话想说
If every simple song I wrote to you 如果我写给你的每首歌
Would take your breath away 都会让你心跳
I'd write it all 我会一直写
Even more in love with me you'd fall 甚至当你深深爱上我
We'd have it all 我们共拥有
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
A thousand miles seems pretty far 一千英里好像很遥远
But they've got planes and trains and cars 但我们有飞机火车和汽车
I'd walk to you if I had no other way 如果没有,我将步行去找你
Our friends would all make fun of us 朋友也许会笑我们
and we'll just laugh along because we know 我们笑的会更长久,我们知道
That none of them have felt this way 他们不会有这感觉
Delilah I can promise you 黛丽拉,我答应你
That by the time we get through 当我们到达那时
The world will never ever be the same 世界将再不一样
And you're to blame 一切皆因为你
Hey there Delilah 你好,黛丽拉
You be good and don't you miss me 祝你快乐,你想我吗?
Two more years and you'll be done with school 再过两年你就会毕业
And I'll be making history like I do 我将像我说的创造历史
You'll know it's all because of you 你知道这都是因为你
We can do whatever we want to 我们能做想做的一切
Hey there Delilah here's to you 你好,黛丽拉,为了你
This ones for you 这支歌送给你
Oh it's what you do to me 噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me  噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me  噢,你让我想你
Oh it's what you do to me  噢,你让我想你
What you do to me. 你让我想你

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

很喜欢这样的风格
为什么欢乐易与人分享,悲伤却只能独自品尝?

TOP

嗯,好听
多多推荐诶
dooooooooooooooooooooooor

TOP

Oh it's what you do to me
我听的时候 这句译为:你改变了我
HOHO 
这张专辑封面很不错的说……

TOP

4# psyche@...


Oh it's what you do to me 的确难译,意会
黑喜欢这乐队

TOP

返回列表