返回列表 发帖

一首好诗,和大家分享

一首好诗,和大家分享

The Furthest Distance in the world
世界上最遥远的距离

The furthest distance in the world
Is not between life and death
But when I stand in front of you
Yet you don't know that
I love you.

The furthest distance in the world
Is not when I stand in front of you
Yet you can't see my love
But when undoubtly knowing the love from both
Yet cannot be together.

The furthest distance in the world
Is not being apart while being in love
But when I plainly cannot resist the yearning
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

The furthest distance in the world
Is not struggling against the tides
But using one's indifferent heart
To dig an uncrossable river
For the one who loves you .

If the most remote distance in the world is not between life and death surely,
It must be the love between you and me.
You are right in front of me, but I just can't say "love you" tenderly.
If that is not the most remote distance in the world surely,
It must be the way I love you,
I love you, but you can't be with me.
If that is still not the most remote distance in the world surely,
It must be the way I pretend not loving you.
I feel the breath of love clearly,
but I have to pretend it never hits me.


世界上最遥远的距离   
世界上最遥远的距离   
不是生与死   
而是我就站在你面前   
你却不知道我爱你   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是我就站在你面前   
你却不知道我爱你   
而是 明明知道彼此相爱   
却不能在一起   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是明明知道彼此相爱   
却不能在一起   
而是 明明无法抵挡这股想念   
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你   
放在心里   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是明明无法抵挡这股想念   
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你   
放在心里   
而是 用自己冷漠的心   
对爱你的人   
掘了一道无法跨越的沟渠   

现在 这个世界 我觉得还有更遥远的距离   
那就是   
世界上最遥远的距离是我拉着你的手,   
心里想的却是另外一个人.是我明明在虚情假意而你傻傻地以为我爱你.   

眼睛看到的未必真实   
要用心去感受 你才能拥有   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是天各一方   
而是我已说了很多   
你却还是不明白   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是我已说了很多   
你却还是不明白   
而是知道那就是爱   
却只能单相思   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是知道那就是爱   
却只能单相思   
而是相爱的彼此 在错误的时间相遇   
没有结果   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是相爱的彼此 在错误的时间相遇   
没有结果   
而是明明只是虚情假意   
却傻傻地以为你爱我.   

世界上最遥远的距离   
不是明明只是虚情假意   
却傻傻地以为你爱我.   
而是当你终于懂得珍惜我
我已不在
流连戏蝶时时舞,自在娇莺恰恰啼!

泰戈尔的
版主招募,进行中……

TOP

嘿嘿
流连戏蝶时时舞,自在娇莺恰恰啼!

TOP

不错,不错

TOP

这个确实好的没说的

TOP

不错啊,受益
000

TOP

中国为什么就不出像泰戈尔这样的人物呢????????

TOP

好诗,太像了,顶。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

TOP

言论自由

TOP

Tiger的诗~~~~只有真正经历过的才会懂得其中的无赖与痛苦~~~~~~~~~~

TOP

返回列表