返回列表 发帖

At The End Of The Day-Marion Raven

At The End Of The Day-Marion Raven

Marion Raven-At The End Of The Day
(Music)
5 AM on a Sunday morning
Walking uptown with the rain in the snow
When I saw you
It came without a warning
A face like I had never seen
A feeling I had never known
Moving slow in the early morning
Making love in the quiet of the day
The world was waiting to take us to a new place
We knew that we were changing
We knew that we would never be the same
I know
I would do it all over again
At the end of the day
When we are alone
I get that feeling when I see your face
And I know
You'll be there at the end of the day
Two years later, we are living together
We built our dreamhouse on a hill by the sea
We could see the shadows that we're growing in the distance
We were hiding our eyes
We were blind to what we did not want to see
And I know
I would do it all over again
At the end of the day
When we are alone
I get that feeling when I see your face
And I know
We will be together
5 years gone by, we have turned into strangers
We never talk since you went away
Now I find myself walking in circles
I keep looking for you everywhere
Keep waiting for the end of the day
Yeah
I know (I know)
I would do it all over again
At the end of the day
When I'm all alone (When I'm all alone)
I get a feeling that I can't explain
If I knew then what I know now
Wouldn't change a thing if I could somehow
I would do it all over
Over and over again
I hope and I pray
We can do it all over again
And I know
We will be together someday
At the end of the day
We will be together
Hoh, Woah~
(We will be together)
At the end of the day
(At the end of the day)
We will be together someday
Someday, someday
(We will be together)
At the end of the day
We will be together
(End)
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不懂!

TOP

还ok

TOP

若登高必自卑,若涉远必自迩~~~~~~~

TOP

沙发

TOP

返回列表