返回列表 发帖

一首激情的歌

一首激情的歌

Simple Plan - Generation

Powered by 寻找干冰 QQ:289889815

(Listen)

I'm sick of all this waiting
And people telling me what I should be
What if I'm not so crazy
Maybe you're the one who's wrong not me

So what you gonna do, what you gonna say
When we're standing on top
And do it our way
You say we got no future
You're living in the past
So listen up
That's my generation
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

I don't need to say I'm sorry
I do what everybody wants to do
It's not so complicated
Because I know you want the same thing too

So what you gonna do, what you gonna say
When we're standing on top

And do it our way
You say we got no future
You're living in the past
So listen up
That's my generation
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

Don't need to say I'm sorry
It's not so complicated
Cause I know you want the same thing too
Hey ho, Lets go

It's going down tonight
Hey ho, Lets go,
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

Hey ho, Lets go
That's my generation
Hey ho, Let's go
We're gonna do it till we die
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize
That's my generation

-----END-----
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

都是高手奥!

TOP

#24

TOP

4# 科院一枝花


不错嘛

TOP

不错很霸道》》》

TOP

听不懂,哎!
签!签!签!亲你至死!

TOP

不喜欢这种类型的
人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青。

TOP

还可以。。。

TOP

好听
我很喜欢

TOP

适合放天下足球?HOHO……

TOP

不错!!!

TOP

感觉还
不错

TOP

希望大家多多的分享好听的歌曲...

TOP

恩,不错哦
玩就要玩到天昏地暗,睡就要睡到太阳下山@

TOP

简单计划的歌,非常喜欢!
ROCK

TOP

返回列表