返回列表 回复 发帖

2009新年祝福~中英版本!!!!!

2009新年祝福~中英版本!!!!!

1.英文:Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.
中文:新的一年,向你献上最诚挚的祝福。
2.英文:Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful season.
中文:愿你拥有美丽的新年所有的祝福。
3.英文:Take your passion and make it come true.
中文:发挥你的热情,让理想变为现实。
4.英文:I hope we can spend the holidays together.
中文:希望我们能一起过春节。
5.英文:Best wishes for the year to come!
中文:恭贺新禧!
6.英文:Good luck in the year ahead!
中文:祝吉星高照!
7.英文:May you come into a good fortune!
中文:恭喜发财!
8.英文:Live long and proper!
中文:多福多寿!
9.英文:May many fortunes find their way to you!
中文:祝财运亨通!
10.英文:I want to wish you longevity and health!
中文:愿你健康长寿!
11.英文:Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
中文:请多保重!
12.英文:Wishing you many future successes.
中文:祝你今后获得更大成就。
13.英文:On this special day I send you New Year’s greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
中文:在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
14.英文:I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
中文:祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
15.英文:Happy new year, my best friend.
中文:祝我的挚友新年快乐。
16.英文:A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
中文:希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。
17.英文:Best of luck in the year to come.
中文:愿你在未来的一年里,吉星高照。
18.英文:Wish all the best wishes for you.
中文:献上最美好的祝愿。
19.英文:May its blessings lead into a wonderful year for you and all whom you hold dear.
中文:祝福你及你所爱的人新的一年中万事如意。
20.英文:To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
中文:祝你在节日和新的一年中享有无限的快乐。



嘿嘿~
网络转载,有错误的话大家一起更正咯.
有新的句子的话也可以添加~~
。爱情真TM变态。
2# zhouzhichou


嘿嘿,老乡~
。爱情真TM变态。

....?@!#%$^&*^%$#@!
4# 面包新语


嘿嘿。干吗复制我的!·%……—**%¥#……·%!#%……
。爱情真TM变态。
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies